If you are looking for work, we might be able to help. We are working in partnership with the Job Centre plus in Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire and Hillingdon to bring you local job opportunities.
We will keep this page updated with any major recruitment events, including job fairs, seasonal recruitment drives and opportunities to meet with local employers.
Current recruitment opportunities
Restaurant Customer Service Assistants (full and part time) - Woburn Sands
Frosts Garden Centre, Woburn Sands have vacancies for both for Full Time and Part Time Restaurant Customer Service Assistants.
The positions include working alternate weekends. Previous experience within a restaurant environment would be an advantage.
• Providing outstanding Customer Service
• Till Operation
• Food Service
• Table clearing
Continuous Improvement Engineer – Buckingham – Full-time – £35-38kpa
- Candidate will work on an engineering shop floor, driving improvement using lean production methods
- Candidate will train, monitor and mentor staff, set KPIs and design and develop the S5 system ·
- Candidate will have two years’ experience in engineering and a degree in a technically-based subject
- Candidate will boast a management background as well as strong teamwork and communication skills
- Candidate will possess strong computer literacy and proficiency in navigation and control of BOM’s in production
Maintenance Electrician – Buckingham – Full-time - £35k
- Candidate will provide maintenance, installation, commissioning, fault-finding and de-commissioning of plant and equipment
- Candidate will work to minimise waste and improve best practices
- Candidate will develop and implement maintenance of jigs, fixtures, plant and equipment to economise costs.
- Candidate will boast relevant C&G Electrical qualification plus 17th edition for relevant engineering degree, HNC or HND.
- Candidate will be experienced in Word, Excel, PLC programming and have excellent communication and teamwork skills
Process Engineering Manager – Buckingham - £35-£38k
- Candidate will develop, configure and optimize industrial processes from inception through to start-up and certification
- Candidate will manage KPIs, costs and quality of work
- Candidate will introduce products/processes alongside PLM to ensure they are robust and repeatable
- Candidate will maintain and improve housekeeping standards through the use of the 5S approach
- Candidate will have a degree in Engineering or HNC/HND and excellent PC skills
- Candidate will boast TMS or MTM work measurement and communication skills
Press Machine Operatives – Bletchley - £7.20ph+
- Candidates will need experience in operating a press machine in an independent manner
- Candidates will work within a metalworks company producing beams, gates, rails and rods
- Shifts range from 7.30am-4.45pm from Monday to Thursday, 7.30am to 12.30pm on Friday and rotation shifts from 6am to 2pm and 2pm to 10pm
Chance 2 Shine MK
are seeking self-employed Domestic Cleaners
Hours between 9am – 5:30pm M – F
Hourly rate starts at £7.45ph
Driver is essential
Will require British passport, Full Driving Licence & proof of NINO for interview
To apply: Online application at https://www.frostsgardencentres.co.uk/blog/careers/restaurant-customer-service-assistants