Involving residents leads to improved services, increased customer satisfaction and better decision making. There are lots of ways to get involved and have your say, share ideas and make suggestions. Whether you’ve got a few minutes to spare every couple of months or if you can give more of your time on a regular basis; it really doesn't matter, you will still be heard loud and clear.
We are committed to working with you to develop genuine involvement opportunities which value diversity and inclusiveness and ensures that you have the opportunity to influence the way we service you and your neighbourhood.
- Get Involved: The Movie (above) is a mini-documentary featuring a number residents sharing their experiences of working with Paradigm
- Get Involved (formerly The Promise) explains how Paradigm can support residents to get involved in consultation and decision-making around the delivery of services and making their neighbourhood a nicer place to live
- A range of support and training options are also available to enable equal access to involvement opportunities. To find out more click here.
- Getting involved is easy. Take a look at Ways to get involved and choose the one that works best for you. To find out more, contact Carol Levin by email email@example.com call her on 01628 811848 or complete the 'getting involved' form
- For information on what's coming up, click here for our 'getting involved' calendar
- We encourage residents to get involved in the development of their local communities and improve their skills. Take a look at some of our community involvement initiatives
- There are a range of opportunities to get money to pay for community improvements or help you get back into work or access training. Find out more about access to funding