We run lots of community involvement initiatives, encouraging residents to get involved in the development of their local communities and improve their skills. If you would like to learn new skills or gain more knowledge call Morgan Allsworth on 01628 811862 or email to discuss training opportunities.
Whether you choose to comment on and influence the services you receive from others, or whether you choose to pull together and be more directly involved in the community, Paradigm will support you because we consider that your involvement will help to create places where people want to live.
Between 2008 and 2011 Paradigm supported a range of different community engagement projects. To read more about them just click here - Enhancing communities - showcasing community projects 2008/11
What sort of community projects?
- Residents and/or community associations
- Community clean-ups
- Fundraising for, and purchasing, new play equipment for children
- Community fun days and events
- Neighbourhood Watch
- Neighbourhood action groups
- Village appraisals / Market town health checks
- Pressure groups
Community projects residents have been involved in
- A keen tenant gets involved in the redevelopment of her estate
- Residents manage a new community centre
- A community development fund for Broxbourne
To find out more about how your community project could access funding go to the "access to funding" page.
Other key information
Customer Involvement Strategy presents our vision and objectives for involving customers in the work we do.
Annual Report to Residents provides information about Paradigm's performance and activities over the last 12 months and plans for the future.