We run lots of community involvement initiatives, encouraging residents to get involved in the development of their local communities and improve their skills. If you would like to learn new skills or gain more knowledge call Tina Olowookere on 01628 811861 or email email@example.com to discuss training opportunities.
What sort of community projects?
- Residents and/or community associations
- Community clean-ups
- Fundraising for, and purchasing, new play equipment for children
- Community fun days and events
- Neighbourhood Watch
- Neighbourhood action groups
- Village appraisals / Market town health checks
- Pressure groups
Community projects residents have been involved in
- A keen tenant gets involved in the redevelopment of her estate
- Residents manage a new community centre
- A community development fund for Broxbourne
To find out more about how your community project could access funding go to the "access to funding" page.