Why pay online?
- You can pay by debit card e.g. Maestro, Visa Debit, Solo and Electron
- You can pay by VISA or Mastercard credit cards
- It is authorised at the time of transaction
- No card details are retained on our server
Note : There is a charge to customers who pay by credit card such as Visa and Mastercard. The charge will be around 2%. Customers will not be charged for payments made using a debit card.
What can I pay online?
- Currently you can only pay your rent online.
- If you owe us money for another bill, such as repairs, and you wish to pay by debit or credit card, you will need to call Customer Services and make a payment over the phone.
What information do I need to provide?
- Firstly, you need to register with the Santander Billpay website here.
- You must have a valid email address. You can get one free from places such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail
- You will need your full address (including postcode)
- You will need your Paradigm rent payment card which has a unique 19 digit number on it. To get your payment card, please call Customer Services on 0300 303 1010 and we will post one to you.
When will the payment show on my account?
Payments normally take four working days to be shown on your account. However, the value will be acknowledged as 'paid' in our system two working days after the transaction. So, if you paid on a Thursday, it would be shown on our internal system by end of the day on Monday.
You will receive an email from Santander confirming your payment a few minutes after your payment has been processed.
Is it secure?
Yes. It is 128-bit encrypted and fully secure. We use VeriSign for our secure encryption.
Pay online now
We have partnered with Santander BillPay to enable you to pay securely online. Click here to be taken to their site.
Need more help ??
Download our Santander 'Help Guide' (PDF) by clicking here or call the Santander Help Desk on 0151 966 2105.