The repairs service you receive should be of good quality. If we fail to meet that level of quality you may be entitled to compensation.
We will pay you compensation if any of the following happen to you.
- If a member of Paradigm staff or a contractor fails to attend an appointment and we have not already advised you and made alternative arrangements.
- If the property has been damaged by contractors or a member of Paradigm staff, we will investigate and remedy. If there is any damage to your personal possessions we will advise you to claim on your home contents insurance.
- If we have to carry out work that will involve the loss of facilities, (e.g. water, electricity) to your property we will let you know before the work starts. You are entitled to compensation if the work takes longer than we have stated and your household has not caused the delay.
- If repairs to your home cause rooms to be unusable, such as the kitchen, bathroom, living room or bedroom
- If you are without heating to your living room between 1 October to 30 April and you are not provided with temporary heaters following a contractors visit.
- If you are without heating to the whole of your home between 1 October to 30 April and you are not provided with temporary heaters following a contractors visit.
To claim compensation you must contact us with full details of your claim, within 28 days of the service delivery failure. You can contact our Customer Services team on 0300 303 1010, write to us or send an email to .