Visit myParadigm

If you want to contact your housing officer, anti-social adviser, rent recovery officer or regional maintenance adviser but don't have their details handy, then either call Customer Services or even better log into myParadigm (see below) for this and more information relevant to you.

Introducing myParadigm

Paradigm has also developed a new, secure online service called myParadigm, where you can find a range of personalised information about your home and your tenancy.

myParadigm - register or log in now