Paradigm has a number of Older People Services (formerly known as sheltered housing schemes) across Buckinghamshire, available to people over the age of 55. Our Older People housing provides accommodation, in a range of flats and bungalows, and benefits from a 24-hour emergency call system. Paradigm works closely with Connection Floating Support who offer support following an initial referral and assessment of your needs.
We aim to offer an environment where older people can have companionship and peace of mind knowing that, should there be a crisis, support and assistance is never far away. We do our best to make sure that there are a range of interesting things happening at our schemes that people can choose to take part in.
All our Older People properties have:
- thermostatically regulated central heating
- fitted kitchen and bathroom
- emergency alarm system- to call help if you need it (where there is an assessed need for an alarm)
- tv and phone sockets
- secure door entry
Many of our schemes also have:
- beauty suite with a hairdressing facility
- communal gardens
- integrated fire alarm system
- secure door entry system
- residents lounge
- ramps at doors
- cleaning of communal areas
- communal TV aerial
- loop hearing system
- guest room
Access to vacancies in our Older People Services schemes is through the Bucks Home Choice website.