Independent living for over 55s
Paradigm has a number of sheltered housing schemes across Buckinghamshire, available to people over the age of 55. Our sheltered housing provides accommodation in a range of flats and bungalow and benefits from the services of a sheltered housing officer and a 24-hour emergency call system.
We aim to offer an environment where older people can have companionship and peace of mind knowing that, should there be a crisis, support and assistance is never far away. We do our best to make sure that there are a range of interesting things happening at our schemes that people can choose to take part in.
All our sheltered properties have:
- thermostatically regulated central heating
- fitted kitchen and bathroom
- emergency alarm system- to call help if you need it
- tv and phone sockets
- secure door entry
Many of our schemes also have:
- beauty suite with a hairdressing facility
- communal gardens
- integrated fire alarm system
- secure door entry system
- resident's lounge
- ramps at doors
- cleaning of communal areas
- communal TV aerial
- loop hearing system
- guest room.