Are you aged 40-74 and living in Buckinghamshire? You can have a free 20-30 minute health check.
You qualify if:
- If you have not had an NHS Health Check within the last 5 years
- You are not already diagnosed with or currently taking medication for: stroke/TIA, heart disease or heart failure, diabetes, kidney disease, high blood pressure, atrial fibrillation, high cholesterol or heart attack
- Body composition assessment
- Blood pressure measurement
- Finger prick blood test for cholesterol (and blood sugar if eligible)
- Lifestyle assessment with advice and support for good health
- 10 year cardiovascular disease risk for heart attack or stroke
- Results are forwarded to your GP and healthy lifestyle referrals available to improve lifestyle
Where and when?
21st – 23rd March 2017 – High Wycombe Library
Call 0800 781 4737 or book online at buckinghamshire.nhshealthchecks.com