Ways to pay
Some of our homeowners will only pay service charges or ground rent and some will pay rent as well. Your lease will explain what you have to pay.
The easiest way to pay your rent is by direct debit. You can make payments:
- Weekly, two weekly or four weekly on a Monday
- Monthly on the 1st or 15th of the month.
- To set up a direct debit call our dedicated direct debit line on 0300 303 8048 between 9am and 5.30pm.
Your Direct Debit is protected by the Direct Debit Guarantee Scheme
- if the amount or payment date changes, we will tell you about this at least five days before your account is debited
- if we or your Bank or Building Society make a mistake, you are guaranteed a full and immediate refund from your Bank or Building Society
- you can cancel your Direct Debit by contacting your Bank or Building Society.
Pay online now
You can pay securely online. Click here to be taken directly to online payments.
Why pay online?
- It’s quick and easy
- It’s secure – your card details are not retained on our systems
- Online payments is open all day every day
- You can pay by debit card e.g. MasterCard, Maestro, Visa Debit and Electron
- You can also pay by VISA or MasterCard credit cards.
- It is authorised at the time of transaction – so you know your payment has gone through
What can I pay online?
You can pay your rent here but we are unable to process invoice payments this way.
When will the payment show on my account?
You will receive an email confirming your payment a few minutes after your payment has been processed.
Payments normally take two working days to show on your account.
Over the phone by calling 0300 303 1010. This payment line is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
At the Post Office
By cash, cheque or debit card. You will need your Paradigm rent card.
Post a cheque to 1 Glory Park Avenue, Wooburn Green, Buckinghamshire, HP10 0DF. Please include your tenancy number.