Information for landlords
Find out everything you need to know about letting your home to us.
Why choose us?
- Rent paid whether your property is occupied or not*
- Two, three or five year leases (subject to rental valuation, location and market conditions)
- 0% commission for our lettings and management service
- 24/7 repairs and maintenance service
- Full vacant possession on return of the property
- All legal costs covered when applying for possession
- A dedicated lettings and housing management team
* some exceptions apply
About your property
Before we lease your property we will check that it meets our standards and the needs of your future tenants. Each property will need:
- to be in Chiltern, South Bucks or the surrounding areas
- to be good quality and self-contained accommodation
- to be structurally sound
- the kitchen and bathroom to be in good condition
- bedrooms that are no smaller than 50 square feet
- gas central heating or electric storage heaters throughout
- smoke alarms, carbon monoxide detectors and heat sensors
- bathrooms preferably with a bath
- flooring throughout which will last the life of the lease
- separate front access if it is a flat above a shop
- a fire risk assessment for communal areas
- Landlord Gas Safety, electrical test and Energy Performance Certificates
- an asbestos survey
What to do next?
Call us today on 0300 303 0113. We’ll explain the type of properties we need, the documents we will need to see and let you know how much rent you could get.
The guaranteed rent and the peace of mind that comes with having the support of a large housing association are the two things that first attracted me to Paradigm.Yunis Abdi