News

If you are a journalist and would like to contact us please email pressoffice@paradigmhousing.co.uk or call 01628 811842.

Business is booming, thanks to Foundation grant

Posted 22 Nov 2017

Three years on from receiving his first grant from the Paradigm Foundation, enterprising resident Ben Jackson is making great strides. Ben has been a Paradigm Housing Group resident for ten years. When he first heard about...

Pay the easy way by setting up a Direct Debit

Posted 24 Oct 2017

Direct Debits are a safe and easy way of paying your rent. All you have to do is tell us when you would like the money to be collected from your bank account. You can choose...

Paradigm announces appointment of new board member

Posted 16 Oct 2017

Paradigm Housing Group is delighted to announce the appointment of new board member John Simpson. John, a former chair of Sovereign Housing Association and its Treasury Committee, brings over 30 years’ experience in the banking and...

Our phone lines are working again

Posted 09 Oct 2017

Unfortunately due to the technical fault with our telephone lines yesterday, we anticipate higher call volume. Some calls may take a little longer than usual to answer today. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank...

Paradigm reports increased surplus

Posted 03 Oct 2017

Paradigm Housing Group’s year end results report a significantly increased surplus of £33.8m. The financial results for 2016/17, published today, show an increase from £21.9m for 2015/16. Operating margin, excluding sales, increased from...

Fire Door Safety Week

Posted 25 Sep 2017

Did you know – not only does leaving fire doors wedged or propped open disregard the safety of others, it is actually against the law? Following the tragic events at Grenfell Tower, fire safety awareness has...

Fire Door Safety Week

Foyer is helping young people into work

Posted 20 Sep 2017

Grateful Foyer resident Lou Shambrook says his life has been transformed thanks to invaluable help and support from Paradigm staff. Lou, who has recently secured a full time job at Tesco, was unemployed before being signposted...

We’re proud to support Gas Safety Week 2017

Posted 18 Sep 2017

If left unchecked, gas appliances in poor condition can cause gas leaks, fires, explosions and carbon monoxide poisoning. In the last year alone, 343 people were injured and 10 people died as a result of...