Our Customer Care Standards
Our customer care standards are the ‘promises’ we make to our customers about the level of customer care that they can expect to receive from us at Paradigm. This page summarises our standards so that you know what to expect from us.
When you call us
- You can call us between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday.
- During these hours, we’ll answer 80% of calls within 20 seconds and the person you speak to will introduce themselves with their name.
- If you have to leave a message, we’ll make sure your call is returned within one working day.
- We will provide an out-of-hours service for emergency calls.
When you write to us
- We’ll acknowledge all emails within one working day and respond in full within five days.
- We aim to respond in full to letters within five working days.
- If it’s going to take us longer to respond, we’ll let you know within two working days.
When you visit us
- We’ll advertise our reception opening hours and make sure there is someone to greet you when you arrive.
- If you have an appointment, we’ll make sure we see you on time.
- If you don’t have an appointment, we’ll see you within 10 minutes or, if this is not possible, make an appointment to see you at a suitable time.
- We’ll make services accessible by providing private rooms, translation and interpretation services, hearing loops, large print and other facilities that suit your needs.
When we visit you
- We’ll keep to our appointment times and always show identification on arrival.
- If we’re running late, we’ll inform you as soon as possible.
- If you are not available when we visit, we’ll leave a card with details of how to make a new appointment.
Keeping you up to date
- We will provide all new tenants with an Information Pack for Tenants – this is available to existing customers on request.
- We will send you an email newsletter several times a year to keep you up to date, but you can unsubscribe from this if you wish.
- We have a company website providing up-to-date information.
Listening to you
- We’ll act on and review all feedback regularly in order to identify any areas where service delivery can be improved.
- If we get a complaint from you about our service, one of our complaint managers will contact you within two working days to discuss your concerns and work with you to resolve your complaint.
- We aim to resolve all complaints within an average of fifteen working days.
- We’ll keep you informed throughout the resolution.
Your commitment to us
- We expect you to be polite to our staff and not use offensive language
- We expect you to keep appointments or let us know as soon as possible if you need to rearrange
Share this page