Our Customer Care Standards
Our Customer Care Standards are the promises we make to our customers about the level of customer care that you can expect to receive from us at Paradigm. We have listened to your feedback and updated our standards below.
No matter what
Whatever you need from us, and whoever you talk to, you can always expect us to:
- Always make helping you our priority
- Treat you as a human being, with respect, care and kindness
- Be easy and simple to deal with and fix things with the least amount of fuss
- Keep you informed and updated so you know what’s happening and when
- Listen to and work with you to get things solved and regularly ask you where we could improve.
Getting in touch
You can find lots of useful information on this website.
Don’t forget – you can register for our portal MyParadigm where you can pay your bills, check your account and get help.
When you call us
Call 0300 303 1010
When you call our main number, you’ll be talking to a human in less than a minute during our opening hours of 8am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
You can still contact us outside these hours in case of an emergency on the same number.
When you email us
You can email us at email@example.com
When you email this address, you’ll get a personal reply within three working days.
When you write to us
You can write to us at: Paradigm Housing Group, 1 Glory Park Avenue, Wooburn Green, Bucks HP10 0DF
When you write to us, we’ll reply within five working days.
When you visit us
Our hours for repairs and home visits are between 8am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday.
We’ll always try and meet you somewhere that feels safe and fits with you. If you’d like to talk to someone face to face, let us know and we’ll do our best to make it happen.
If it’s urgent
If you need something urgently please call our main number at any time.
Getting things done
When it’s simple we aim to get things done first time
Whether you’re giving us a call or we’re visiting you at home ,we’ll aim to get most things sorted there and then.
When it’s more complicated…
For things that are more complicated or need several teams to fix, you can always expect:
- We’ll tell you which team we’re passing your enquiry on to and clearly explain the next steps
- We’ll ask you how you’d like us to update you – by phone, email or letter
- The team responsible will get back to you within five working days, either to say they’ve fixed the issue or that they’re still looking into it
- Whatever we do, we’ll agree it with you and confirm you’re happy. We’ll always aim to resolve things within 10 working days. If we can’t do this, we’ll let you know why and keep you updated.
When anything affects you, we’ll keep you informed
We’ll keep you updated on things that may affect you via our customer newsletter, notice boards and website.
When something might affect you financially, we’ll tell you in plenty of time before it happens so there are no surprises.