Domestic abuse

This is a criminal offence and you need to report this to the Police immediately, you must also let them know if you are concerned about your safety, or that of others.

Plus Plus Domestic abuse support

If you can hear domestic abuse;  report this immediately to the police in your area using 999, this is not antisocial behaviour, however, it is a crime.

You are experiencing domestic abuse:  There are many forms of domestic abuse and if you feel you are suffering at the hands of your partner, an ex-partner, a relative or someone else close to you, please report this to the Police if you feel safe to do so.  You can also go into several Pharmacies and ask for ‘Annie’, you will then be taken into a private consulting room where a trained person will assist you safely, all in confidence.

We can also offer you support, refer you to appropriate agencies and help get you to a place of safety. We will always do this so the person who is abusing you does not know.  Our Customer Support team can discuss this with you further: 0300 303 1010. We’re here to help.

There are lots of charities available to support you if you are experiencing domestic abuse. Please call us on 0300 303 1010, we can refer you for help.

Report ASB

Step 1 of 2

Preferred method of contact
Are you a Paradigm customer?

See also