Drunk or rowdy behaviour

Plus Plus Drunken behaviour

If the behaviour is breaking the law, you should report this to the police immediately. Please contact us with the incident report number and the officer’s name so we can make contact with them, and work to agree on the next steps with you and the police. If the behaviour is ongoing, please keep a diary with dates and times of what’s happening, and let us know.

Plus Plus Noise from drunken behaviour

Please keep a diary of the noise, and let us know what is happening on 0300 303 1010.

Report ASB

Step 1 of 2

Preferred method of contact
Are you a Paradigm customer?