This is a criminal offence and you need to report this to the police immediately, you must also let them know if you are concerned about your safety.
- Once you have reported it to the police, please contact us with the incident report number and the officer’s name so we can make contact with them and work with them and agree actions to be taken with you and the Police.
- You may be asked to take part in mediation with your neighbour. Mediation is an informal, confidential and independent service available to help neighbours sort out their differences and reach an agreement to move forward. Mediation services can help you and your neighbour(s) understand each other’s point of view and find a solution. Please contact us and we will refer you, this service is free for Paradigm customers.
- You can find help and support from the National Stop Hate UK website and 24 hour help line 0800 138 1625.
- Initially report the matter to our Customer Services team on 0300 303 1010 so that arrangements can be made to have it cleaned off as soon as possible.
- Report the matter to your Customer and Neighbourhood Officer if there is no clear perpetrator of who drew the graffiti and the ASB team will work with the Neighbourhood team to see if there is any evidence to point to the person who drew the graffiti.
- Police should be alerted if the graffiti is discriminatory to you, or anyone else via 101 or using the online report form. We will work with them to investigate who carried out this action.
Share this page